Capgemini India Hiring Freshers As Software Associate January 2017
Job opening in Capgemini India hiring freshers as software associate January 2017.
|Experience||0 – 2.5 years|
|Salary||Best in category|
|Job Role||Software Associate Engineer|
|Last Date to Apply||As Soon As Possible|
About Capgemini India:
Capgemini India was established in 2001 with its first office in Mumbai, and today it serves as a world-class offshore centre through its unique Rightshore Strategy to serve global customers. It also services Indian markets through its Local Business Services arm. Capgemini in India is over 85,000 people strong across nine cities (Mumbai, Bangalore, Gurgaon, Noida, Gandhinagar, Hyderabad, Pune, Kolkata and Chennai – Trichy and Salem). A pioneer in the IT industry, Capgemini has over 45 years of global expertise collaborating with leading corporations and now brings its Consulting, Technology and Outsourcing experience to India. With dedicated teams to service the local market, Capgemini has strong domain experience to assist clients across the Government and Public Sector, Energy and Utilities, Manufacturing, Telecom and Financial Services sectors.
- Candidate should be a graduate and should hold a valid record of it.
- 50% throughout in academics.
- A fluent English (Speaking, Reading, and Writing) is required.
- Strong Knowledge of MS Office, PowerPoint, Internet Explorer and Operating systems.
- Willing to work in 24×7 shifts including night shifts.
NOTE: CANDIDATES FROM NON-TECHNICAL BACKGROUND WILL NOT BE ENTERTAINED
For Job Specification click this link.
Please make sure of all of the following:
- Make sure you have an updated resume.
- Your Highest qualification mark sheets.
- An original valid Photo ID proof (PAN, Driver’s license or Adhar Card).
- Experienced candidates should bring their offer letters (Soft copy).
That’s it go and achieve your dream job Capgemini India Hiring Freshers As Software Associate January 2017. Make sure to mention that you find this job first at Engineer.org.in.