School Education Department, Andhra Pradesh Recruitment 2019 | School Assistants (Special Education) | Total Vacancy 602 | Last Date 12th March 2019
AP DSC Recruitment 2019 for the Post: School Assistants (Special Education)
Total Vacancy: 602
School Education Department, Andhra Pradesh has recently published employment notification for the recruitment of School Assistants (Special Education). Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details can read this Notification & Apply Online using the given link.
School Education Department, Andhra Pradesh (AP DSC) Recruitment 2019
School Assistants (Special Education) Recruitment
AP DSC Recruitment 2019
- For All candidates: Rs.500/-
|Mode of Application and Payment:
|Important Dates for AP DSC Recruitment 2019:
- Starting Date to Apply Online Application Form: 25.02.2019
- Last Date to Apply Online Application Form: 12.03.2019
- Written exam Date (TET cum TRT): 15.05.2019
- Minimum Age limit of candidates: 18 years
- Maximum Age limit of candidates: 44 years.
|Selection Process for AP DSC Recruitment 2019:
- Selection of the candidates will be based on the written test.
- No person shall be eligible for appointment to the categories of the post specified in the table below unless he/she possesses the qualifications thereof.
- The candidates who have passed SSC Examination in the concerned medium or with the concerned Language as First Language are eligible to apply to the posts in the concerned medium and the candidates who have passed the examination of Higher standards in the concerned language/medium are also eligible to apply to the posts in that medium.
- Government orders issued from time to time relating to the method of appointment and the authorities competent to make appointments shall be applicable.
- The qualifications prescribed for the post of School Assistants (Special Education)
||Name of the Post
||School Assistant (Special Education)
Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree and Bachelor’s Degree in Special Education (Spl.B.Ed) recognized by the Rehabilitation Council of India (RCI). OR
Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree and Ed (General) with one year Diploma in Special Education. OR
Bachelor’s Degree and General B.Ed degree with two year Diploma in Special Education recognized by the Rehabilitation Council of India (RCI). OR
Bachelor’s Degree and General B.Ed degree with Post Graduate Professional Diploma in Special Education.
|Vacancy Details for AP DSC Recruitment 2019:
||Name of the district
||No of vacancy
|Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification
To know more Government Jobs and Private Jobs please visit the website engineer.org.in regularly.