Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Recruitment 2019 | Upper Division Clerk & Stenographer | Total Vacancy 60 | Last Date 25th Feb 2019
BARC Recruitment 2019 for the Post: Upper Division Clerk & Stenographer
Total Vacancy: 60
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre has recently published employment notification for the recruitment of Upper Division Clerk & Stenographer. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details can read this Notification & Apply Online using the given link.
can read the Notification & Apply Online.
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC)
Upper Division Clerk & Stenographer Recruitment
BARC Recruitment 2019
- For all candidates: Rs.100/-
- For SC/ ST/ Women/ PWD/ EXSM candidates: No Fee
|Mode of Application and Payment:
|Important Dates for BARC Recruitment 2019:
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 31-01-2019
- Last Date to Apply Online: 25-02-2019
|Age Limit as on 25-02-2019
- Minimum Age Limit of the candidates: 18 Years
- Maximum Age for UR: 27 Years
- Maximum Age ST: 32 Years
- Maximum Age for SC: 32 Years (For Steno Post Only)
- Maximum age for OBC: 30 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
|Selection Process for BARC Recruitment 2019:
- Selection of the candidates will be based on written test and stenography skill test.
- Mumbai, Tarapur, Visakhapatnam and Kolkata
|Qualification for BARC Recruitment 2019:
||Name of the Post
||Upper Division Clerk
- A degree of recognized University or equivalent with an aggregate of 50% marks. In case Universities award letter grades / CGPA / OGPA, the same will have to be indicated as equivalent percentage of marks as per the norms adopted by that University. In the absence of the same, the candidate will not be considered.
- Minimum speed of 30 words per minute in typewriting in English, provided that a physically handicapped person who is qualified to hold the clerical post, but does not possess the said qualification in typewriting may be appointed subject to the condition that the Medical Board attached to the Special Employment Exchange for handicapped or where there is no Special Board, a Civil Surgeon certifies that the said handicapped person is not in a fit condition to be able to type.
- Knowledge of computer data processing.
- Matriculation or equivalent
- Speed of 80 words per minute in English stenography .
- Typing speed in English of 30 words per minute.
|Vacancy Details for BARC Recruitment 2019:
||Name of the post
||No of vacancy
||Upper Division Clerk
|Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply
To know more Government Jobs and Private Jobs please visit the website engineer.org.in regularly.