Bombay High Court Recruitment 2019 | District Judge | Total Vacancy 06 | Last Date 31st May 2019
Bombay High Court Recruitment 2019 for the Post: District Judge
Total Vacancy: 06
Bombay High Court has recently published employment notification for the recruitment of District Judge. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details can read this Notification & Apply Online using the given link.
Bombay High Court Recruitment 2019
District Judge Recruitment
- For General candidates: Rs.1000/-
- For BC candidates: Rs.500/-
|Mode of Application:
|Mode of Payment:
- Offline Mode – By Demand Draft (in favour of Assistant Registrar, for Registrar General, high Court, A.S., Bombay).
|Important Dates for Bombay High Court Recruitment 2019:
- Starting Date to Apply Online Application Form: 13.05.2019
- Last Date to Apply Online Application Form: 31.05.2019
- Last date to submit the print of the online application & DD: 15.06.2019
- Minimum Age limit of candidates: 35 years
- Maximum Age limit of candidates: 48 years.
|Selection Process for Bombay High Court Recruitment 2019:
- Selection of the candidates will be based on the written test (prelims & main exam) and viva voce.
- Candidates must be a holder of Degree of Law.
- Practicing as an Advocate in the High Court of Bombay or Courts subordinate for not less than seven years on the date of publication of Advertisement and while computing the period for practicing as an Advocate, the period during which he/she has held the post of Public Prosecutor or Government Advocate or Judicial Officer shall be included ; OR
- A candidate must be working or must have worked as Public Prosecutor or Government Advocate for not less than 7 years .
- Rs 51,550-1230-58930-1380-63060/-per month plus dearness allowances and other allowances admissible as per rules.
|Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification
To know more Government Jobs and Private Jobs please visit the website engineer.org.in regularly.