Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2019 | workmen (Fabrication Assistants, Outfit Assistants, Scaffolder, Fireman and various vacancies) | Total Vacancy 195 | Last Date 13th Feb 2019
Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2019 for the Post: workmen (Fabrication Assistants, Outfit Assistants, Scaffolder, Fireman and various vacancies)
Total Vacancy: 195
Cochin Shipyard has recently published employment notification for the recruitment of workmen (Fabrication Assistants, Outfit Assistants, Scaffolder, Fireman and various vacancies). Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details can read this Notification & Apply Online using the given link.
Cochin Shipyard Limited Recruitment
Advertisement No. No. P&A/ 2(230)/16-Vol III
workmen (Fabrication Assistants, Outfit Assistants, Scaffolder, Fireman and various vacancies) Recruitment 2019
Pay Scale Rs. 17400 to 19200/-
Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
|Mode of Application:
|Mode of Payment:
|Important Dates for Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2019:
|Age Limit(as on 13-02-2019):
Age relaxation for Ex-servicemen will be as per Government of India guidelines.
|Selection Process for Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2019:
|Vacancy Details and Qualification:
|Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online|
|Important Links for Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2019|
|Official Website||Click here|
For other information such as eligibility conditions, remuneration, general instruction, conditions, distribution of marks, etc, please read the notification document carefully.
How to Apply:
- Applicants should go through the User Manual published in our website www.cochinshipyard.com (Careers page) before filling the online application. Applicants should not submit more than one application. Application once submitted shall be final.
- Applicants meeting the requirements notified may submit their application through online from 30 January 2019 to 13 February 2019 and the facility can be accessed through our website www.cochinshipyard.com (Careers page). Application submitted direct or by any other mode will not be accepted.
- Before doing the online application, all certificates towards proof of age, educational qualification, experience, caste, disability etc and a recent passport size colour photograph shall be kept ready in the system for uploading to the SAP online application portal.
- Candidates should ensure that all certificates towards proof of age, educational qualification, experience, caste, disability etc and a recent passport size colour
photograph are uploaded in the SAP online application portal before doing the final submission of the online application.
- After applying through online, candidates should retain a soft copy/ printout of the online application containing the unique registration number generated by the system for their reference. It is important to note that, the unique registration number will be obtained only upon successful submission of online application. The Registration Number on the online application should be quoted for any correspondence with CSL.
- Applicants need not send the online application print out/ certificates/ application fee in the form of DD/Challan/Cheque by post to Cochin Shipyard Ltd.
- For applying through the SAP online application facility, the website will remain functional from 30 January 2019 to 13 February 2019. The last date for submission of applications through online is 13 February 2019.
To know more Government Jobs and Private Jobs please visit the website engineer.org.in regularly.