DDA Recruitment 2019 | Assistant Executive Engineer | Total Vacancy 23 | Last Date 09th May 2019
DDA Recruitment 2019 for the Post: Assistant Executive Engineer
Total Vacancy: 23
Delhi Development Authority has recently published employment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Executive Engineer. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details can read this Notification & Apply Online using the given link.
Delhi Development Authority (DDA) Recruitment
Assistant Executive Engineer Recruitment
DDA Recruitment 2019
|Mode of Application:
|Mod of Payment:
|Important Dates for DDA Recruitment 2019:
Upper age limit is relaxable for reserved category candidates as under:
|Selection Process for DDA Recruitment 2019:
|Vacancy Details for DDA Recruitment 2019:
|Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification|
|Official Website||Click Here|
How to Apply:
- Candidates must apply online through the official website of DDA i.e. www.dda.org.in No other means/mode of application will be accepted. Applications received through any other mode will not be accepted and will be summarily rejected. To apply online, visit our website www.dda.org.in enter DDA Home Page>>Jobs> >Direct Recruitment 2019.
- Detailed Instructions for filling online application are available on the DDA’s website. Candidate should read the instructions carefully before making any entry or selecting options.
- After submitting the online application, the candidates are required to take print out of the finally submitted online application and retain the same with them.
- Candidates are not required to submit to DDA either by post or by hand the printouts of their online application form or any other document(s). They will be required to submit printout of online application form along with documents in support of their eligibility etc. at the time of documents verification or interview in case they are shortlisted for documents verification or Interview as applicable.
- The candidates are advised to submit only single online application form. However, if somehow, he/she submits multiple online application forms, then he/she must ensure that online application form with the higher “Registration Number” is complete in all respects including fee as applicable. The applicants, who submit multiple online application forms, should note that only the online application form with higher “Registration Number” shall be entertained by the DDA and fee paid against one “Registration Number” shall not be adjusted against any other “Registration Number”.
- Application form once submitted cannot be modified, hence utmost care should be taken to furnish the correct details before submitting the online application form.
- Candidates are required to keep active their Email-ID and Mobile Number registered in online application form during the currency of this recruitment process. DDA will send Call Letter for documents verification/ Interview Letters for interview and other communication only at only registered email ID/Mobile of candidates. Hence under no circumstances, the candidates should provide email ID of anybody else.
- Before applying online, candidate will be required to have a scanned (digital) image of his/her recent photograph and signature for uploading. The scanned photograph and signature should be in JPG/JPEG format only and maximum digital size of scanned photograph and signature should be 100 kb.
- Candidate should first scan their photograph and signature, ensuring that both the photograph and signature are as per the prescribed specifications. If the size of the file is less than or more than the prescribed specifications, then adjust the settings of the scanner (or resize the image).
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply online much before the closing date and time of the submission of application form and not to wait till the last date for submission of online application form to avoid the possibility of congestion in server to log on etc
To know more Government Jobs and Private Jobs please visit the website engineer.org.in regularly.