Employees State Insurance Corporation – Tamil Nadu Region Recruitment 2019 | Stenographer and Upper Division Clerk | Total Vacancy 151 | Last Date 15th April 2019
ESIC Tamilnadu Recruitment 2019 for the Post: Stenographer and Upper Division Clerk
Total Vacancy: 151
Employees State Insurance Corporation – Tamil Nadu Region has recently published employment notification for the recruitment of Stenographer and Upper Division Clerk. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details can read this Notification & Apply Online using the given link.
Employees State Insurance Corporation – Tamil Nadu Region (ESIC Tamilnadu)Recruitment 2019
Stenographer and Upper Division Clerk Recruitment
ESIC Tamilnadu Recruitment 2019
Pay Scale Rs. 25500/-
- For For SC/ST/PWD/ Departmental Candidates, Female Candidates & Ex Servicemen: Rs.250/-
- For other candidates: Rs.500/-
|Mode of Application:
|Mode of Payment:
- Online Mode – By Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
|Important Dates for ESIC Tamilnadu Recruitment 2019:
- Last Date to Apply Online Application Form: 15.04.2019
|Age Limit (as on 15.04.2019):
- Minimum Age limit of candidates: 18 years
- Maximum Age limit of candidates: 27 years.
Upper age limit is relaxable
||Age Relaxation permissible beyond the Upper age limit
||(i) UR- 10 years
(ii) OBC- 13 years
(iii) SC/ST- 15 years
As per instructions of DoPT, a PWD applicant is entitled to age concession in different combinations subject to the condition of maximum age of 56 years. Further in case of a PWD by virtue of being a ESIC/Govt. Employee, concession to him/her will be admissible either as a ‘person with disability’ or as a ESIC/Govt. Employee’ whichever may be more beneficial to him/her
||(i) UR- 3 years (*)
(ii) OBC- 6 years (*)
(iii) SC/ST- 8 years (*)
(*) after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age
||ESIC Employee/ Government Servant
who have rendered not less than 3
years regular and continuous service as
on closing date for receipt of application
|(i) UR- upto 40 years
(ii) OBC- upto 43 years
(iii) SC/ST- upto 45 years
Note- Applicant should continue to have the status of ESIC/ Govt. servant till the time of appointment, in the event of their selection.
||Other categories of persons
||In accordance with the instructions and orders issued from time to time
|Selection Process for ESIC Tamilnadu Recruitment 2019:
- Selection of the candidates will be based on the written test/ interview.
|Qualification and Vacancy Details for ESIC Tamilnadu Recruitment 2019:
||Name of the Posts
||No of Vacancies
||1. Higher Secondary Pass (pass in 12th Standard or equivalent from a recognized board).
2. A Speed of 80 words per minute in stenography in English/Hindi.
3. Working knowledge of Computer including use of Office Suites and databases.
||1. A degree of a recognized University or equivalent.
2. Working knowledge of computer including use of office suites and databases.
- Revised pay as per 7th Central Pay Commission for the post is Level- 4 of Pay Matrix (Civilian employees) with Entry Pay Rs. 25500/-, replaced against Pay Band Rs. 5200- 20200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 2400/- of 6th Central Pay Commission.
|Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification
To know more Government Jobs and Private Jobs please visit the website engineer.org.in regularly.