Directorate of Indian System of Medicine (Ayush), Jammu & Kashmir Recruitment 2019 | Consultant, Manager, Computer Assistant, Specialist, MO, Attendant & Other vacancies | Total Vacancy 92 | Last Date 22nd March 2019
JKDISM Recruitment 2019 for the Post: Consultant, Manager, Computer Assistant, Specialist, MO, Attendant & Other vacancies
Total Vacancy: 92
Directorate of Indian System of Medicine (Ayush), Jammu & Kashmir has recently published employment notification for the recruitment of Consultant, Manager, Computer Assistant, Specialist, MO, Attendant & Other vacancies. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details can read this Notification & Apply Online using the given link.
Directorate of Indian System of Medicine (Ayush), Jammu & Kashmir (JKDISM) Recruitment 2019
Consultant, Manager, Computer Assistant, Specialist, MO, Attendant & Other vacancies Recruitment
JKDISM Recruitment 2019
|Mode of Application:
|Important Dates for JKDISM Recruitment 2019:
|Selection Process for JKDISM Recruitment 2019:
|Vacancy Details for JKDISM Recruitment 2019:
|Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification|
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- The candidate should be permanent resident of J&K State.
- These posts are non-transferrablc posts.
- The engagement will be purely on contractual Initial contract for hiring shall before one year starting with thc financial year 2019-20 and further extension will be subject to satisfactory performance of the contractual employee by Mission Director. NAM / approval of the post by Ministry of AYUSH. Government of India.
- In case of poor performance, services of the candidates are liable to be terminated with one month’s prior notice.
- As per the decision of Executive Committee circulated vide No. I IME/Acctts/296/ 2018 dated 06.12.2018. the applications received in response to advertisement No. DGISM/915 dated 29/05/2015 shall be considered valid. However, they are advised to also apply online against the posts for which they have already applied.
- The selection of the candidates for the posts of Yoga Therapist. Pharmacist. Masseur & Attendants shall be made on the basis of Divisional/ State merit. However, in ease suitable candidates are not available within the Division, the candidate opting from outside the Division will also be considered. Selection for other categories of posts shall be made on the basis of state level merit.
- The number of vacancies is only indicative and may increase or decrease.
To know more Government Jobs and Private Jobs please visit the website engineer.org.in regularly.