National Fertilizers Limited Recruitment 2019 | Marketing Representative | Total Vacancy 40 | Last Date 18th April 2019
NFL Recruitment 2019 for the Post: Marketing Representative
Total Vacancy: 40
National Fertilizers Limited has recently published employment notification for the recruitment of Marketing Representative. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details can read this Notification & Apply Online using the given link.
National Fertilizers Limited (NFL) Recruitment 2019
Advertisement No. Advertisement No.: 02/2019
Marketing Representative Recruitment
NFL Recruitment 2019
Pay Scale Rs. 9500 – 19500/-
Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
|Mode of Application:
|Mode of Payment:
|Important Dates for NFL Recruitment 2019:
|Age Limit (as on 28.02.2019):
Selection Process for NFL Recruitment 2019:
Selection of the candidates will be based on the following:
|Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification|
|Apply Online||AVAILABLE FROM 19.03.2019|
For other information such as reservation/concessions/relaxations, final selection, appointment and placement, important instructions, etc, please read the notification document carefully.
How to Apply:
- Eligible and interested candidates are required to apply online from 19.03.2019 upto 18.04.2019 upto 5:30 PM on NFL‟s website: www.nationalfertilizers.com -> Careers -> Recruitment in NFL Recruitment of Marketing Representative-2019. No other mode of application including manual/paper shall be accepted / entertained.
- Only one application per candidate is allowed. The details in online application form can be edited / modified before submission of application fee or final submission of online form and details once finally submitted cannot be changed under any circumstances. Hence, candidates are strictly advised to ensure that they have filled in the correct particulars & details in online application form. It should be noted that false declaration shall render the candidate ineligible from this recruitment process.
- Before applying, candidates should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility norms.
- Candidates who are registered with Local Employment Exchange(s)/ District Sainik Resettlement Board and meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria, whose names are sponsored to Bathinda/Panipat/Vijaipur Units, Corporate Office, Noida & Marketing Division against this advertisement, are advised to apply Online, failing which their candidature will not be considered.
- Incomplete online applications shall be summarily rejected.
- Before registering their applications on the website, the candidates should possess the following and keep it handy:
a) Valid E-Mail ID, which should remain valid for at least one & a half year.
b) Candidates should have latest passport size photograph (jpg or jpeg file only upto 50 Kb) as well as photograph of signatures in digital format (jpg or jpeg file only upto 20 kb) for uploading with the application form.
c) Supporting documents for age, qualification, caste/PwBD certificate and identity proof for uploading (pdf/jpeg/jpg file upto 01MB each).
d) Provision to pay examination fee of ₹200/- for General and OBC Candidates.
- Online registration involves following steps:
a) Step 1: Filling up of Application – Go to NFL “Careers” page at www.nationalfertilizers.com
i). Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility Click on the link “Apply Online”
ii). Fill up all the required fields
iii). Ensure the information provided is correct and then submit.
b) Step 2: Making Payment
i). Click on “Make payment” which will take you to Payment Gateway, which has been authorized to collect the application fee /processing charges on behalf of NFL.
c) Step 3: Final Registration & Printing of Online Application Form finally submitted.
- Once the payment is made, candidates should download and retain a photocopy of their ereceipt and Online Application Form finally submitted as they would be asked to produce them for reference to produce it at the document verification or at any stage of selection process.
- Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Failed Transaction amount will be automatically refunded to same A/c from which payment was originally made, within 15 working days.
- Candidates should strictly ensure timely payment of application fee and/or submission of their
online applications well before the stipulated last date of submission i.e. 18.04.2019 upto 5:30 PM to avoid last minute rush.
- All correspondence with candidates shall be done only on their registered e-mail ID provided by candidate. All information regarding examination schedule/admit card etc. shall be provided through email and / or by uploading on NFL website.
- NFL will not be responsible for any loss of email sent, due to invalid/wrong email ID provided by the candidate or for delay/non receipt of information if a candidate fails to access his/her mail/website in time.
- Candidates are not required to send any document to NFL.
To know more Government Jobs and Private Jobs please visit the website engineer.org.in regularly.