Odisha Mining Corporation Recruitment 2019 | Mining Mate-III and Foreman (Min.) | Total Vacancy 61 | Last Date 06th ,07th and 08th Feb 2019 |
OMC Recruitment 2019 for the Post: Mining Mate-III and Foreman (Min.)
Total Vacancy: 61
Odisha Mining Corporation has recently published employment notification for the recruitment of Mining Mate-III and Foreman (Min.). Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details can read this Notification & Apply Online using the given link.
Odisha Mining Corporation (OMC) Recruitment 2019
Mining Mate-III and Foreman (Min.) Recruitment
Details of OMC Walk in Interview Date, Time and Venue:
|Age Limit(as on 01.02.2019):
|Selection Process for OMC Recruitment 2019:
|Vacancies for OMC Recruitment 2019:
|Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification|
|Important Links for OMC Recruitment 2019:|
|Official Notification and Application||Click Here|
How to Apply:
- The candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria for respective posts are advice to download the bio-data format from OMC Website. wwww.omcltd.in which to be filled up by the candidate in English after carefully reading the eligibility criteria prescribed for each post
- The applicant should affix recent color passport size photography at top right side of the application form.
- The applicant should submit self attested copy of certificates / documents from HSC onwards towards proof of qualification, marks, age, caste, experience, resident certificate ect along with the application for, at the time of interview. recent caste certificate and resident certificate must be obtained from the Competent Authority and be produced on the date of interview. OBC certificate in place of SEBC certificate shall not be accepted.
- The candidates already employed in Govt. /Semi-Govt./central PSU/State PSU shall submit ‘No objection Certificate’ issued by their present employer at the time of interview
- Applications without supporting documents/incomplete/not full-filling the prescribed criteria in any respect shall be rejected.
To know more Government Jobs and Private Jobs please visit the website engineer.org.in regularly.