Ramagundam Fertilizers and Chemicals Limited Recruitment 2019 | Junior Engineering Assistant | Total Vacancy 53 | Last Date 14th March 2019
RFCL Recruitment 2019 for the Post: Junior Engineering Assistant
Total Vacancy: 53
Ramagundam Fertilizers and Chemicals Limited has recently published employment notification for the recruitment of Junior Engineering Assistant. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details can read this Notification & Apply Online using the given link.
Ramagundam Fertilizers and Chemicals Limited (RFCL) Recruitment 2019
Advertisement No. Advertisement No.: 01(RFCL)/2019
Junior Engineering Assistant Recruitment
RFCL Recruitment 2019
Salary Rs.9000- 16400
- For Gen/ OBC candidates: Rs.200/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD/ EXM candidates: No Fee
|Mode of Application and Payment:
|Important Dates for RFCL Recruitment 2019:
- Starting Date to Apply Online Application Form: 15.02.2019
- Last Date to Apply Online Application Form: 14.03.2019
|Age Limit (as on 31-12-2018):
- Minimum Age limit of candidates: 18 years
- Maximum Age limit of candidates: 30 years.
- “UR” PwBD candidates will be allowed age-relaxation upto 10 years, upto 15 years for
- “SC/ST” PwBD and upto 13 years for “OBC (NCL)” PwBD candidates, if considered against reserved positions. However, a PwBD candidate availing of only age relaxation will be entitled to be first considered against a unreserved post, in order of merit in the select list, before being considered against a reserved post.
- Upper age is relaxed by 05 (five) years for the candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the state of Jammu & Kashmir from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989.
- An ExSM, who has put in not less than 06 months continuous service in Armed Forces, shall be allowed to deduct the period of Armed Forces service from his actual age which shall be his resultant age. The resultant age shall not exceed the prescribed maximum age by more than 03 yrs (08 yrs for disabled Defense services personnel belonging to SC/ST).
- For purpose of claiming the age concession referred above, a certificate from the Directorate General, Resettlement, Ministry of Defense, will be accepted as documentary evidence in support of the claim of disabled Defense Service personnel.
- The maximum age of the applicant, after giving relaxations as mentioned above (standalone or in combination thereof), should not exceed 56 years on 31.12.2018.
|Selection Process for RFCL Recruitment 2019:
- Eligible candidates will be required to appear for computer based online objective type test. The online test will have two parts, Discipline related and Aptitude related.
- Medium of Test will be in Rajbhasha (Hindi) and English. Duration of test will be 02 hours (120 minutes).
- The total number of questions will be 150, of one mark each, out of which 100 questions would be from mix of course curriculum of qualifying Diploma / Course, as applicable for each post & discipline, and 50 questions from General English, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning & General Knowledge / Awareness.
- There will be no negative marking for wrong answer.
- There will be no interview and selection of the candidates for appointment shall be made purely on the basis of marks obtained in online test and subject to verification of certificates/testimonials etc.
|Qualification for RFCL Recruitment 2019:
||Name of the Posts
||Minimum Educational Qualification
||Pay Scale (pre-revised)
||Junior Engineering Assistant Grade II (Production) (W-3)
||B.Sc. (with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics)
03 years Regular Diploma in Chemical Engineering
Note: Candidates possessing higher technical/professional qualifications such as a Degree in Engineering, M.Sc etc., in the relevant field/discipline will also be considered eligible.
|Vacancy Details for RFCL Recruitment 2019:
|Post, Scale Code &
|No of Vacancies
||Identified For PwBD Categories
|JUNIOR ENGG. ASSISTANT GRADE II (PRODUCTION) (W-3)
||OH: OL; HH
|Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification
To know more Government Jobs and Private Jobs please visit the website engineer.org.in regularly.