Rail India Technical and Economic Service Recruitment 2019 | Graduate Engineer Trainees (GETs) | Total Vacancy 40 | Last Date 16th April 2019
RITES Recruitment 2019 for the Post: Graduate Engineer Trainees (GETs)
Total Vacancy: 40
Rail India Technical and Economic Service has recently published employment notification for the recruitment of Graduate Engineer Trainees (GETs). Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details can read this Notification & Apply Online using the given link.
Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES) Recruitment 2019
Graduate Engineer Trainees (GETs) Recruitment
RITES Recruitment 2019
Pay Scale Rs.40,000 – 1,40,000
|Mode of Application:
|Important Dates for RITES Recruitment 2019:
|Age Limit (as on 01.03.2019):
Selection Process for RITES Recruitment 2019:
Selection of the candidates will be based on the following:
|Vacancy Details for RITES Recruitment 2019:
|Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification|
||Available from 19.03.2019|
How to Apply:
- Before applying candidates should ensure that they satisfy the necessary conditions and requirements of the position.
- Interested candidates fulfilling the above laid down eligibility criteria are required to apply online in the
registration format available in the Career Section of RITES website, http://www.rites.com.
- While submitting the online application; the system would generate ‘Registration No.’ on top of online form filled up by the candidate. Note down this “Registration No.” and quote it for all further communication with RITES Ltd.
- After filling up the required details under the “Fill/ Modify Application Form”, click on “GATE Details” tab and enter the required details pertaining to GATE – 2018 or GATE – 2019 (as applicable). RITES Ltd. does not take GATE marks from conducting authority. Only the marks/score/rank as entered by candidate(s) while applying online on RITES Recruitment Portal is considered. Candidate(s) are shortlisted for further round of selection based on GATE details as entered by candidates. Candidates who do not enter their GATE details, their candidature shall not be considered further.
- The ORIGINAL TESTIMONIALS/DOCUMENTS ALONG WITH ONE SELF-ATTESTED COPY of the following documents will have to be produced by the candidates at the time of interview if called:
a. 2 recent passport size colour photographs
b. High School certificate for proof of Date of Birth
c. Certificates of Academic & Professional qualifications and statements of marks of all the qualifications for all semesters/years (Xth, XIIth, Diploma/ Graduation / Post-Graduation as applicable)
d. EWS/ SC/ST/OBC Certificate if applicable.(Only caste certificate for reservation for posts under
Govt. of India is acceptable in RITES Ltd.)
e. Proof of identity & Address (Passport, Voter ID, Driving Lisence, Aadhaar Card etc)
f. PAN Card
g. Proof of different periods of experience as claimed in your application (if applicable)
h. Any other document in support of your candidature
i. PWD Certificate as per latest format (if applicable)
j. GATE Scorecard in original
- No application will be entertained after the expiry of last date of receipt of Online Application Form. RITES Ltd. does not bear any responsibility for any delay for any reason whatsoever.
- Please attach copies of experience certificates from your previous employment in respect of claims made by you in your application. In respect of current employment, experience certificate/ joining letter along with last months’ salary slips, or, Form 16 and other documents which clearly prove your continuity in the job are to be attached. In case your claim is not established from the proofs submitted by you; your application is liable to be rejected. Please check your claims and certificates submitted by you carefully. Incomplete application, or, insufficient proof would entail rejection of your application. No claims would be entertained at a later stage.
- Community certificate (SC/ST/OBC) should be in the format prescribed by Government of India only. OBC candidates included in the Central List with certificate not more than 12 months old (with clear mention of candidate not belonging to “Creamy Layer”) in the GOI prescribed format only will be considered for the posts reserved for OBC. EWS certificate should also be as per Gov. of India format
- The candidates are also advised to keep a copy of Application Form submitted with them and to carry the same at the time of the Interview (if called).
- The original testimonials/documents along with one self-attested copy will have to be produced by the candidate(s) at the time of interview (if called).
- Departmental Candidates of RITES are required to apply online and submit their hard copy through proper
- Candidates working in Government Departments/ PSU are required to apply through proper channel. The candidates who apply directly would have to bring NOC from their employer at the time of Interview (if called) so as to consider their claims under technical resignation category.
- Candidates not fulfilling the minimum laid down criteria advertised with respect to educational qualifications, age, and experience for selection to the respective post, would not be able to register online.
- Candidates should submit only one application for one vacancy and application once submitted cannot be altered. A valid e-mail ID is essential for submission of the online application. RITES will not be responsible for bouncing of any e-mail sent to the candidates. However, candidates can apply for any number of vacancies.
- If any claim made by a candidate is found to be incorrect, his/her candidature shall be summarily rejected.
To know more Government Jobs and Private Jobs please visit the website engineer.org.in regularly.