Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Recruitment 2019 | Drugs Inspector & Junior Analyst Posts | Total Vacancy 49 | Last Date 12th May 2019
TNPSC Recruitment 2019 for the Post: Drugs Inspector & Junior Analyst Posts
Total Vacancy: 49
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has recently published employment notification for the recruitment of Drugs Inspector & Junior Analyst Posts. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details can read this Notification & Apply Online using the given link.
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) Recruitment 2019
Advertisement No. Advertisement No.544
Drugs Inspector & Junior Analyst Posts Recruitment
TNPSC Recruitment 2019
|Mode of Application:
|Mode of Payment:
|Important Dates for TNPSC Recruitment 2019:
|Age Limit(as on 01.07.2019):
Explanation: No maximum age limit shall mean that the applicants should not have completed 58 years of age either on the date of notification or at the time of selection /appointment to the post.
|Selection Process for TNPSC Recruitment 2019:
|Qualification for TNPSC Recruitment 2019:
|Vacancy Details for TNPSC Recruitment 2019:
|Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification|
|Official Website||Click Here|
How to Apply:
- Applicants should apply only through online mode in the Commission‟s websites www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net or www.tnpscexams.in
2) “One Time Registration” (OTR) and “Applicant’s Dashboard” are mandatory before applying for any post. Applicant should register only once in the One Time Registration by paying Rs.150/- as registration fee. Successfully registered One Time Registration is valid for five years from the date of registration. All the applications should be submitted using the One Time Registration ID and password registered by the applicant.
- To apply under One Time Registration system, applicants should have a scanned image of their photograph, certificates specified, if any, and signature in CD / DVD/Pen Drive to upload the same, as per the specifications given in the guidelines for scanning and uploading of photograph and signature.
- Applicants who have already registered under One Time Registration system on or before 29.09.2015 shall use their existing user ID and password to create the applicant’s dashboard in the new One Time Registration system. No applicant is permitted to create more than one registration ID under One Time Registration system.
- Applicants should enter the Unique ID and password to view the already available information and update them.
- One Time Registration is not an application for any post. It is just a collection of information from the applicants and giving a separate dashboard to each applicant to facilitate them to maintain their own profile. Applicants who wish to apply for this recruitment shall click “Apply” against the recruitment notified in the Commission‟s website using the same USER ID and PASSWORD given for ONE TIME REGISTRATION.
- Applicants should select the name of the post (s) and service to which they wish to apply.
- Online applications uploaded without the photograph, specified documents and signature will be rejected.
- All the particulars mentioned in the online application including name of the applicant, post applied, educational qualifications, communal category, date of birth, address, e-mail ID, examination centre etc. will be considered as final and no modifications will be allowed after the last date specified for applying online. Since certain fields are firm and fixed and cannot be edited, applicants are requested to fill the online application form with utmost care and caution as no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- PRINT OPTION:
a) After submitting the application, applicants can save / print their application in PDF format.
b) On entering user ID and password, applicants can download their application and print, if required.
c) Applicants need not send the printout of the online application or any other supporting documents to the Commission. Application and all the required certificates will be verified only when the applicants come up for certificate verification
For other information such as concessions, scheme of examination, centres for examination, general information, other important instructions, submission of documents, etc, please read the notification document carefully.
To know more Government Jobs and Private Jobs please visit the website engineer.org.in regularly.