United Health Group Hiring Freshers As Associate Software Engineer 2017
Job opening in United Health Group Hiring Freshers As Associate Software Engineer 2017 in Hyderabad (B.Tech).
|Company Name||United Health Group|
|Experience||0 – 1 year|
|Salary||Best in category|
|Qualification||B.Tech (CS, EEE, ECE, IT branches)|
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
|Skills||Solves/develops complex problems|
UnitedHealth Group Inc. is an American managed health care company based in Minnetonka, Minnesota. It is 6th in the United States on the Fortune 500. UnitedHealth Group offers products and services through two operating businesses, UnitedHealthcare and Optum, both subsidiaries of United Health Group. Optum is a new business brand of UnitedHealth Group and operating business through Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) services. UnitedHealth Group serves approximately 70 million individuals throughout the United States. In 2015, the company reported an operating income of $11 billion.
- Should be Graduating in 2017
- B.Tech (4 year only) – CS, EEE, ECE, IT branches.
- CGPA of 6 & above or 60% & above
- Would like to build deeper technical skills
- Would like to build deeper domain skills
- Interested in pursing technical career path
- If you are a risk taker and would like to innovate
NOTE: CANDIDATES FROM NON-TECHNICAL BACKGROUND WILL NOT BE ENTERTAINED
- -Looking for candidates graduating in 2017 from Engineering Colleges
- B.Tech (4 years only) – CS, EEE, ECE, IT and Bio Tech branches only
- Opportunity to work on health care domain
- Growing at a rapid pace.
- -Software Engineer applies knowledge of algorithms, principles, and techniques to solve technical problems
- Writes time & space efficient code in languages like Java/J2EE, NET, VC++
- Solves/develops complex problems
That’s it go and achieve your dream job in United Health Group Hiring Freshers As Associate Software Engineer 2017. Make sure to mention that you find this job first at Engineer.org.in.