Uttarakhand Postal Circle Recruitment 2019 | Postal Assistant | Total Vacancy 02 | Last Date 18th Feb 2019
Uttarakhand Postal Circle Recruitment 2019 for the Post: Postal Assistant
Total Vacancy: 02
Uttarakhand Postal Circle has recently published employment notification for the recruitment of Postal Assistant. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details can read this Notification & Apply Online using the given link.
Uttarakhand Postal Circle Recruitment 2019
Postal Assistant Recruitment
||Application processing fee
||Recruitment process finalization fee
||mode of payment/remarks
||Un-Reserved (OC) and OBC Candidates
||To deposit in UCR in any Post Office of UK Circle and candidates of outside UK Circle should attach IPOS.
||SC/ ST/ Women Candidates
- Application with lesser amount, or without ant amount will be rejected straightway.
- Fees once deposited will not refunded in any circumstances.
- Fees may be deposited in UCR in any post Office in UK Circle and receipt there of in original be pasted on
the application form at provided place. In case of candidates residing UK Circle, they have to enclose IPOS
of the Fees in favor of CPMG, UK Circle, Dehradun-248001
|Mode of Payment:
- Offline Mode – By UCR in any UK circle post office.
Postal Address for Uttarakhand Postal Circle Recruitment 2019:
The Chief Postmaster General, Uttarakhand Circle, Dehradun – 248001.
- Closing Date for Submission of Offline Application Form: 18.02.2019
|Age Limit (as on 01-04-2017)
- Minimum age limit: 18 years
- Maximum age limit: 27 years.
- Age Relaxation of upper age limit:
For OC: up to 5 years
For DC/ST: up to 10 years.
For OBC: up to 8 years
This concession will be available only to those sportsperson who satisfy all other eligibility conditions relating to education qualifications etc. and furnish a certificate in the for, and fro, a authority prescribed in the instruction ibid.
|Selection Process for Uttarakhand Postal Circle Recruitment 2019:
- Selection will be based on Merit.
- Pass in 10+2 class or equivalent examination of recognized university or Boars of a school Education or Board of Secondary Education with English as compulsory subject(excluding vocational stream)
- The candidate should have knowledge of local language(i.e Hindi) of the HP state and should have studied Hindi as as subject as least up-to Matriculation Level.
- Candidates with higher qualifications are not entitled for ant weight-age in the process.
- Candidates who have passed Vocational course or job oriented course only, are not eligible.
- Candidates must have computer application/typing and Data Entry knowledge up-to required standard, i.e 30/25 words speed per minute in English/Hindi.
|Vacancy Details for Uttarakhand Postal Circle Recruitment 2019:
||No. of Vacancies
||Sports to which vacancies earmarked
||Salary(Group-C Non-gazetted cadre
||Rs. 25500(Pay Matrix level-4)
Selected candidates will be appointed and they remain on probation and they will have to undergo training etc, as per rule.
|Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification
| Official Notification and Application Form
For other information such as Sports eligibility, order of preferences, eligibility conditions, check list, Mode of selection, Special instruction, check list, certificates or documents required and self attested copies, cast certificate, grounds of rejection of the application, distributions of marks etc, please read the notification document carefully.
To know more Government Jobs and Private Jobs please visit the website engineer.org.in regularly.